UAN Login | UAN Member Login | EPFO Login | EPFO Member Login : – EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization) has launched an UAN Member Portal (Universal Account Number has driven Member Portal in order to provide various numbers of benefits to their member via a single portal. For that EPF Member has to activate his/her registration to avail these various type of facilities such as UAN Card Download, EPF Passbook Download, EPF KYC updating online and PF Fund Transfer, PF Claim Status etc. As of Now, only active members, for whom the employer has uploaded the Electronic Challan-cum-Return for the wage month of Jan 2014 onwards (who have been allotted UAN) would be able to register themselves on UAN has driven Member Portal. For registration, the member has to obtain UAN from his/her employer along with member ID. Member’s mobile number would be required to activate registration.
UAN Login Portal : – What is UAN? And it’s Objective?
The Universal Account Number will be generated for each of the EPF members. The UAN Member Portal will act as an umbrella for the multiple Member ID’s allotted to the same individual. The Idea is to collate Multiple Member Identification Numbers (Member ID) allotted to a single member under single Universal Account Number (UAN). This will help the member to view details of the Member Identification Number (Member ID) Linked to it. If a member has already provided the UAN ID, then, he/she need to provide the same UAN ID to the new establishment. So, the employer which in turn will mark the new allotted Member Identification Number (Member ID) to the Universal Account Number (UAN).
Requirement to Use UAN Member Portal
- Must exist in the ECR w.e.f. January 2014 Onward (EPFO Member can check UAN allotment status at the below-provided URL:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- You must obtain UAN Number and Member ID from Employer.
- Need to Activate UAN Registration as it’s mandatory.
- Then, you need to create User Name and Password for accessing UAN Login Portal
- Please Update EPF KYC on UAN Member Portal as its mandatory.
- ✅✅ How to Update EPF Mobile Number Registration UAN Member Portal ✅✅
- ✅✅ EPF KYC Update on UAN Portal | Update EPF KYC with UAN ✅✅
- ✅✅ How to Activate UAN Number | UAN Number Activation Procedure ✅✅
- ✅✅ How to Download EPF E-Passbook – New Unified UAN Portal ✅✅
- ✅✅ Download UAN Card | UAN Card Download – New Unified UAN Portal ✅✅
- ✅✅ How to List EPF Previous Member ID with UAN ✅✅
- ✅✅ EPF Fund Transfer from Old Employer to New Employer ✅✅
- ✅✅ How to Edit / Update Email ID on UAN Member Portal | UAN Login Portal ✅✅
- ✅✅ How to Reset UAN Password | Recover / Change UAN Password ✅✅
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Headoffice Email: email@example.com
Toll-free No. : 1800-118-005
How to Activate UAN Login?
|In order to Activate UAN Number, You need to follow the below mentioned simple few steps:-|
|Step:-1 First of all you need to go to the following webpage which URL we have provided to you just below|
|Step:-2 Once you will go to above URL Webpage you will find out the “Activate UAN” link in (Important Links) Widget just in the Right Side Bottom Corner of the Webpage. Just Click on Link.|
|Step:-3 Once you click on “Activate UAN” Link, you will be redirected to a web form page where you need to fill some information such as UAN Number, Member ID, (AADHAAR CARD, PAN CARD “which is not mandatory to Activate UAN”), Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID. Just Complete the UAN Activation Form after completing the Form, need to fill the correct captcha and click on the “Get Authorization Pin” Button.|
|Step:- 4 Once you click on the “Get Authorization Pin” button, you will get the OTP on your Register Mobile Number. You need to put the correct OTP number in the OTP Box and Validate your Mobile Number. Good Luck Your UAN Number has been activated.|
|The member can avail the following facilities through UAN Member Portal which can be accessible at this URL:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/|
|Login to the Portal using Username & Password created by you.|