Download EPF E-Passbook New unified UAN Portal: – Here we are going to tell about Download PF Passbook through which you can see the monthly transaction of your PF account from the Starting to till date. However, EPFO send the messages alert of every month of the transaction on your registered mobile number. By the help of EPFO Portal, Employer and Employee can get the online facility benefit on the same Portal. In order to use this portal services for the employee. They need to Activate UAN Number (Universal Account Number). This is the Unique Number for Every employee who is registered under EPFO. To Login into Portal, they have to Activate UAN. After Activating UAN Number, you can Login to UAN Portal Anytime with your Username (which is your UAN Number) and the Password. Which was set by you at the time of Activating UAN.
Benefit of EPF E-Passbook:-
- The Employee can check the PF Account Balance through EPF E-Passbook.
- The Employee can check the PF Account Balance Anytime Anywhere.
- The Employee can take the track of his/her PF Account Saving and will be able to see that how it’s increasing.
- The Employee gets each & every transaction details in EPF E-Passbook.
- The Employee can see the Share of the Employer in his/her PF Account Balance.
- EPF E-Passbook shows the total share of the Employee and Employer Separately. So, the Employee can get to know, how much amount deposited by Employer in his/her PF account.
How to Download EPF E-Passbook – UAN Member Portal
Please be advised that due to some maintenance reason EPFO has not hosted the EPF E-Passbook on New unified UAN Portal. Therefore, we are going to tell you about, how to download EPF E-Passbook without using UAN Member Portal. Please follow the below-mentioned simple step in order to Download PF E-Passbook.
- Step:-1 Please click on the link provided by us:- https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
- Step:-2 Enter the 12 digit UAN Number in the UAN Number field. However, Your UAN Number should be activated, otherwise you will not be able to Login. Then, Enter your UAN Member Portal active Password and Click on the “Login” button.
Step:-3 Once you will click on the “View Passbook” button. You will redirect to your EPF E-Passbook. The PDF Passbook File will appear which will look like below-mentioned Screenshot. Where you can find your all monthly EPF Transaction Submitted by you and your Employer.
The EPFO Members who have activated their UAN can download there UAN Passbook to Check EPF Balance and Credit Details as well. If any EPFO Member has not activated UAN. Then, they can also know EPF Balance and EPF Statement at Old EPFO Login Portal. Which can find on Google by typing members.epfoservices.in
If you are using your Mobile to Download UAN Passbook Statement. So, you may not able to view the Statement on your mobile as UAN Passbook will be download in PDF Format. So, if you are unable to view the Statement. Kindly download the EPFO Mobile App. Which can find on Google Play for Android User, ISO for Apple User and Microsoft Store for Window Mobile User.
Question: – Where is the Download EPF Passbook with UAN Option Available?
Answer: – UAN Passbook Download Option Available in UAN Members Download Sections.