Edit / Update Email ID on UAN Member Portal:- The EPFO Member can also edit/update Email ID through an option given in “Manage” Menu. In order to update or Edit Your EPF Email ID on Portal. You need to follow the Below Mentioned Step.
The Employee can update their Email ID, Mobile Number and KYC on Portal. EPFO has launched an upgraded version of UAN Member Portal in which we can do all the thing which can be done through the previous version. Now, EPFO has made look wise changes on UAN Portal.
The benefit of Update Email ID on UAN Member Portal -:
- By updating correct Email ID on UAN Portal, you will receive a monthly email alert of your Monthly Transaction.
- You will get important information from EPFO by EMail.
- You will also get the “News Letter” of EPFO if release to send to all the EPFO Member.
How to Edit or Update Email ID on UAN Member Portal?
- Step:-1 Login UAN Portal with your Username and Password. The Username would be your UAN Number. And, the Password would be the same as you set up at the time of UAN Activation.
- Step:-2 After Logged in on Portal you will see the “Manage” Menu on The Menu Bar. When you will click on the “Manage” Menu. A drop-down will appear and you will see the option for “Contact Details”, just click on the “Contact Details” Option.
- Step:-3 Just click on the option of “Contact Details”.
Step:-4 Then you will move to the below screen. Where you need to Click on the CheckBox. When you will click on the CheckBox. Then, It will allow you to update New Email ID option step
- :-5 Once, you will click on “CheckBox”, it will provide below-posted options to Edit / Update Email ID on UAN Member Portal. You need to Enter the New Email ID in the “NEW E-Mail ID” field and then again Enter the Same Email ID into the “Re-Enter New Mail ID” field for Double Check Purpose. By Entering two time, it reduces the Error Chances to 0% and It will not accept your Entered Email will not match.
- Step:-6 After Entering New Email ID click on “Get Authorization PIN” Button.
- Step:-7 You will receive the OTP on your Registered Mobile Number. The Text Message will come with OTP ID and OTP PIN both will of 4 digits. Make sure you are Enter the OTP PIN in the field of “Enter PIN Number”. After Entering the OTP PIN, click on the “Save Changes” button.
Here you have completed the update Email ID on UAN Member Portal process. Now onward you will get your monthly alert and other PF Information on your New Email ID.