Update EPF Mobile Number on EPFO Portal as Employee Provident Fund Organization of India made the important role of Mobile Number on UAN Member Portal. The Member Mobile Number is the key to do so many things on the UAN Portal. Therefore, we are going to share some important point about why you should update Mobile Number on UAN Portal and How to Register Mobile Number on UAN Portal etc. In the time of Technology and Digitalization Mobile Number play very important role. Because Every Company and Government Departments use the Mobile Number in their verification process. Your Mobile number must be registered with EPFO – UAN Member Portal.
- Benefit of Update EPF Mobile Number
- Why do we need to update/change EPF Mobile Number?
- How to Update EPF Mobile Number?
What is the Benefit & Requirement to Register & Update EPF Mobile Number on UAN Member Portal:-
- If you have registered your mobile number on UAN Portal. Then, you will not face difficulty at the time of Resetting the UAN Login Password.
- You will receive the monthly transaction details via Text SMS on your Registered Mobile Number. If you have Register / updated your mobile number on UAN Member Portal with KYC Details.
- Mobile Number require when you go to Activate UAN Number as without Mobile Number you will not be able to Activate UAN.
- Mobile Number will be required at the time of updating email ID.
In which Scenario we have to update or change the Mobile Number.
If we have lost the Registered Mobile Number somehow then, we have to update the New Mobile Number on UAN Member Portal. Updating New Mobile Number will be easy if you have remembered your UAN Portal Password. But, if you do not have remembered your UAN Portal Password Then, It will be little difficult. Because you need to reset the UAN Portal Password by changing Mobile Number. Please CLICK HERE to know the complete process for this scenario.
Register / Update EPF Mobile Number on UAN Member Portal?
Step:-1 Login to Portal with your Username and Password (Username would be your UAN Number) and (The Password would be the same as you set up at the time of UAN Activation).
Step:-2 Click on “Manage” > “Contact Details”. You will be redirected to “Change Contact Details” Web page of the Website.
Step:-3 there will be a CheckBox Stating “Change Mobile No” just click on that CheckBox. Once, you click on the CheckBox, New Mobile Number field appears on the screen to Enter the New Mobile Number. Enter Your New Mobile Number twice in both the field for the confirmation. Then, Click on “Get Authorization Pin”.
Step:-4 After Click on “Get Authorization PIN” you will redirect to next page in between you will also receive an OTP on your New Mobile Number. Just Enter the OTP and click on the “Save Changes” button.
Step:-5 once, you click on “Save Changes”. A Successful Message appears on the Screen. Here you have updated your Mobile Number on UAN Member Portal.