UAN Login – EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization) has launched a UAN Member Portal. UAN (Universal Account Number) has driven UAN Member Portal in order to provide varying numbers of benefits to their member via a single portal.
For that EPF Member has to activate his/her registration to avail these various type of facilities such as UAN Card Download, EPF Passbook Download, EPF KYC updating online and PF Fund Transfer, PF Claim Status etc.
As of Now, only active members, for whom the employer has uploaded the Electronic Challan-cum-Return for the wage month of Jan 2014 onwards (who have been allotted UAN) would be able to register themselves on UAN has driven Member Portal.
For registration, the member has to obtain UAN from his/her employer along with member ID. Member’s mobile number would be required to activate registration.
UAN Login Portal: – What is UAN? And it’s Objective?
The Universal Account Number will be generated for each of the EPF members. The UAN Member Portal will act as an umbrella for the multiple Member ID’s allotted to the same individual.
The Idea is to collate Multiple Member Identification Numbers (Member ID) allotted to a single member under single UAN (Universal Account Number).
This will help the member to view details of the Member Identification Number (Member ID) Linked to it.
If a member has already provided the UAN ID, then, he/she need to provide the same UAN ID to the new establishment.
So, the employer which in turn will mark the new allotted Member Identification Number (Member ID) to the UAN (Universal Account Number).
- Must exist in the ECR w.e.f. January 2014 Onward (EPFO Member can check UAN allotment status at the below-provided URL:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in /member-interface/
- You must obtain UAN Number and Member ID from Employer.
- Need to Activate UAN Registration as it’s mandatory.
- Then, you need to create User Name and Password for accessing UAN Member Login
- Please Update EPF KYC on UAN Member Portal as its mandatory.
Latest Updates – UAN Member Login
UAN Helpline Emal & EPFO Helpdesk Number
EPFO India Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EPFO India Head office Email: email@example.com
UAN Helpdesk – Toll-free No. : 1800-118-005
What is UAN member Portal Login?
UAN stands for (Universal Account Number), UAN launched by EPFO (Employee Provident fund Organization) for their Employee.
This is a Provident Fund Indian Government Organization and manages by Indian Government Ministry of Labour and Employment Government of India.
EPFO covered employees can get their Unique UAN Number by Generating it through UAN login.
If you are thinking about (How to get UAN Number)
Then, no problem because you can get all the information here on this page.
How to Generate UAN Number? | UAN Generation
You can get the help on call by dialing 180 231 9091 UAN Helpdesk. But if you do not want to do call. Then, go through with the below-published point for UAN registration.
- Visit URL:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ member-interface/
- Click on “Know Your UAN Status” link which can be seen on the right-side bottom.
- Now fill the form accordingly. Once, you complete the form click on “Get Authorization Pin”
- Now enter the received OTP and Validate the OTP and do agree by clicking on “I Agree” checkbox. Then, click on “Validation button”.
- Once, you complete these some steps. You will receive your UAN Number on your Registered Mobile Number.
How to Activate UAN Number for UAN Login?
In order to Activate UAN Number, You need to follow the below mentioned simple few steps:-
- Step:-1 First of all you need to go to the following web-page which URL we have provided to you just below URL:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ member-interface/
- Step:-2 Once you will go to above URL Webpage you will find out the “Activate UAN” link in (Important Links) Widget just in the Right Side Bottom Corner of the Web page. Just Click on Link.
- Step:-3 Once you click on “Activate UAN” Link, you will be redirected to a web form page where you need to fill some information such as UAN Number, Member ID, (AADHAAR CARD, PAN CARD “which is not mandatory to Activate UAN”), Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID. Just Complete the UAN Activation Form after completing the Form, need to fill the correct captcha and click on the “Get Authorization Pin” Button.
- Step:- 4 Once you click on the “Get Authorization Pin” button, you will get the OTP on your Register Mobile Number. You need to put the correct OTP number in the OTP Box and Validate your Mobile Number. Good Luck Your UAN Number has been activated.
- The member can avail the following facilities through UAN Member Portal which can be accessed by Clicking here. Login to the Portal using Username & Password created by you.
PF Number Format – Most of the people are confused about Correct PF number Format as this is the little bit complicated.
But don’t worry we are here to help you with this complicated thing.
For an Example:-
Your PF Account Number – GN GGN 12345 67890
There are 10 Numeric Digits & 5 Alphabet.
This is really very simple, you need to leave the middle field black as shown in the below-posted screenshot.
UAN Member Portal Download Passbook | UAN Passbook Download
The EPFO covered employee can also download their UAN Passbook through that EPFO member portal (download your e-passbook).
EPF Passbook UAN Login can be accessed by only those Employees who have activated UAN Number. The Unified Portal allow only when you have activated your UAN Number.
EPF member balance can be known after downloading the EPF Payment Passbook
EPF Balance Passbook | UAN Passbook Status
- Visit: – https://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/
- Go to “Our Services” Option as shown in the below-posted screenshot.
- Click on “For Employee” option. Now Click on “Member Passbook”.
- Once, you click on “Member Passbook” you will be redirected to a different webpage. Now, you need to put UAN Number and Unified Member Portal Password.
- Now, Click on “Login” button. Once, you click on “Login” you will redirect to a new webpage as posted below.
- Just Click on “View Passbook” button in order to download EPF Passbook in PDF Format.
EPF Employer Login | Multiple UAN Activation by the Employer.
EPFO has provided the facility for the Employer as they can activate multiple UAN numbers for their employees in one go.
To activate multiple UAN numbers, the employer must know the following Employees details.
- UAN Number
- PF Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Joining
- UAN Login Status (Activated or Not Activated)
- Some other details.
The Employer needs to login to EPFO esewa portal. Then, click on UAN option. Under UAN menu select Multiple UAN Activation.